Melbourne’s Leading Sign Company, For All Your Signage Needs
Ausign is a Melbourne signage company providing local companies and interstate businesses with high quality banners and signs. Over the past three decades, our ability to produce custom signage, and our extensive industry experience, has made us the signage partners of choice.
Social Distancing Signage
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing and proper workplace hygiene has now become a necessity within every business. Encourage social distancing, hand washing and raise awareness on how to stop the spread of this highly infectious disease with our range of signage solutions today. Keep your staff and clients safe with social distancing signs – If you are looking to install social distancing posters, floor decals, pull up banners or any other form of workplace hygiene signage, get in touch with our team today or view our social distancing signage information now.
Professional Melbourne Sign Writers Offering Expertise, Quality & Innovation
Combining technology, innovative design and experienced staff, we design, produce and install all types of signage. Using a mixture of materials and techniques available, ranging from the traditional hand painted signwriting to more modern techniques and solutions. We are well equipped to meet all signage requirements so there’s no customer too big or too small for us.
We’ve assisted everyone from local Melbourne businesses including Middle Park Podiatry and Nostra Homes, through to larger corporations such as Tabcorp, AFL and NAB. Whether you are an individual trader, corporate or commercial manager or government department, you can look forward to experiencing fantastic results at competitive prices through our high-quality, customer-focused personalised service.
Our Signage Offering
We have the capability to work with most computer formats and can design, create and install almost any type of sign. Our team of experts specialise in the following areas:
- Traditional Signwriting – hand-painted signs and fasciae, including gold leaf lettering.
- 3D and LED Lettering – Wooden or acrylic lettering that can be lit from the sides, back, front, or a combination of the three.
- Digital Printing – Full colour indoor and outdoor banners in PVC, paper, fabric and vinyl with lamination, contouring, custom cutting and fabrication.
- Directory, Shopfront and Reception – acrylic, steel and aluminium signage, as well as fabricated logos and signs, integrating stainless pins and mounting when required.
- Grass Signs – Long lasting and highly visible grass signage for pitches, school and sports clubs, as well as commercial sponsorships.
- Lightboxes– Fluorescent, LED and edge-lit light boxes with intensely coloured and high-resolution backlit film.
- Sign Installation – Safe, fast, and accurate outdoor and indoor sign installations, which includes us providing structures, frames and support.
- Sign Panels – Weather-resistant and waterproof rigid panels that can be mounted, attached to and hung from a variety of surfaces.
- Vinyl Cut Lettering and Banners– Easy to apply and remove vinyl numbering, wording, shapes and banners for surfaces ranging from vehicles to glass doors.
- Window Frosting– Sandblasted, frosted glass for extra privacy, enhanced UV protection and added security.
- Vehicle Signage– All types, colours and shapes of signage that won’t warp, peel off or degrade in any condition.
- Trade Shows and Exhibitions – Branded tabletop displays, exhibition stands and flooring, as well as printed backdrops, pop-up displays, and literature stands.
- Social Distance Signs – We have permanent and temporary options that are perfect for educating employees and customers on proper hand hygiene and enforcing the social distancing requirements within your business.
Choose Ausign, Melbourne’s Premier Signage Company
Committed to providing an unparalleled level of service and expertise for businesses of all sizes requiring signage in Melbourne, Ausign is the number one choice for all your signage needs in Hawthorn, Port Melbourne & Northcote. For prompt assistance, visit our offices at 346 Johnston Street in Abbotsford. Alternately you can call us on (03) 9419 0970 or fill out an online contact form for assistance.